Parks and Facilities
Push your skateboarding, rollerblading and biking abilities to the extreme at our skate and bike park, located in Southside Park.
The park is open daily from dawn to dusk but isn’t supervised so make sure the weather conditions are suitable. The park is closed when the area is wet or frozen.
- The park is designed for skateboards, rollerblades and bicycles only.
- All children under 8 years old must be supervised by an adult.
- Helmets and other safety gear are strongly recommended.
- Look out for your fellow riders – be safe and considerate.
- No swearing, fighting, smoking, alcohol or drugs.
- Keep music at a reasonable level.
- Leave the park as you found it – no littering, graffiti.
- Don’t bring your own obstacles or ramps to the park.
- Cans or plastic bottles only – no glass containers.
- No smoking within 30 metres of the equipment.
- Inspect the facility and equipment before using and report any problems to the contact information below.
The park is meant to be enjoyed by people of all skill levels. Take some time to teach each other some tricks and have fun doing it.